Promotion Plus Marketing Program
Champion's Powerful Marketing Tools:
Champion Realty's agents understand that there is a difference between advertising and marketing. Marketing savvy works; posting a newspaper ad doesn't. Advertising is only effective when it is backed by a sound marketing strategy and an understanding of the four generations in today’s marketplace.
Champion uses today's real estate marketing tools and good market intelligence. Our programs combine sophisticated technology and targeted promotions and we are able to adapt the marketing plan to current demands to get your property sold.
If you want to learn more to effectively sell your home, or if you are in the market to buy a home, check out Champion first. The Champion Realty Multi-Generational Marketing Program will get your home SOLD!
- Easily searchable database of all active listings in real time in our market area
- No required registration to access the search engine
- Quick, basic and advanced searches make it easy for internet home buyers to find your listing
- Showing Time allows Buyers to schedule an appointment on your listing online
- Global exposure and easy access through our relocation portal
- Buyers are instantly notified when your property’s price and features are matched with our “Buyer’s Wish List” database through Home Alert.
- Multiple room and exterior photos of your property, posted to your listing on the Internet
- Through List Hub and Homeservices we maximize your property’s exposure Locally, Nationally & Worldwide pushing to over 250,000 Real estate websites
- National news has shifted to the Internet, but for local news, local newspapers still are the best media.
- Newspapers have identified that consumers want immediate access and the internet provides that access
- Their solution is to go online to drop printing costs. The Capital/Gazette organization is one of the early adopters to deliver news online and we are there with them.
- 100% of Champion Realty's listings are advertised in The Capital's online news vehicle, HometownAnnapolis.com -- a claim most companies can't make.
- We use strategically placed and animated banner ads to skim traffic off HometownAnnapolis.com and bring it home to our website.
- When your listing is fighting for attention amongst all the other properties for sale, we put your information right at the point of sale - your front yard - with our Mobile website.
- Our smart phone application - m.championrealty-stage.com - allows anyone with a Blackberry, iPhone, Treo, Palm or similar device access to a special version of the Champion Website optimized for speed and functionality on smart phones.
- Buyers driving by can get full marketing information on your property instantly and easily.
- Anywhere with cell phone service (and isn't that everywhere) buyers can access the full MLS through our m.championrealty-stage.com.
Widgets, Blogging and Social Networking
Widgets are interactive virtual tools that allow us to display little bits of changing information on a webpage. Think of a thermometer on your listing page showing the current temp.
Blogging, (derived from Web Log) is sort of an online diary of thoughts of current relevance on a topic. We went one step further with the Champion411.com video blog site. It's a weekly update of the latest trends in real estate. Our agents watch it, and we invite our clients to view too as they proceed through the home selling process.
Social Networking is the next frontier for selling real estate. It's a delicate balance to network without overt commercial promotion, but Champion is on the leading edge of this new media.
ChampionRealty.TV & YouTube tours
'Everybody' is watching YouTube today. All the 'eyeballs' are there, your property should be there too. We use a production company to write the script, narrate with professional voice-over talent, and produce a dynamic, but brief, YouTube video.
All our listings are on ChampionRealty.TV and on YouTube.com itself.
We have three web-based TV channels, designed around price breaks set at the different financing thresholds available for today's buyers: FHA/VA, Conventional and Jumbo. By forwarding a simple link, your YouTube video can be sent to anybody who has access to e-mail.
Worldwide Relocation Network
We offer you all the services you need to move across town or around the world. Our experienced relocation teams are available to provide the insight and information needed to provide out-of-area as well as local exposure.
Centralized Showing System
- Easy to manage showings and feedback. Agents can schedule a showing by either dialing an 800 number, or on the web at Showings.com.
- Accessible. CSS call center is open 33% longer than standard real estate offices and the web is open 24-7 for appointment scheduling.
- Sellers are kept better informed about showings and feedback on their home.
- Informative. Sellers receive phone calls, e-mail, or text messaging notifications of showing appointments. Easy-to-read feedback reports and comprehensive showing histories are available 24-7 online.
- Efficient. Professional & courteous customer service representatives are dedicated to each appointment scheduling call.
- Results. CSS properties are easier to show, resulting in increased exposure to more buyers and potentially a faster sale.
In a rapidly changing world, we need feedback from the market to know if we are on track.
Through ListHub, we can track where are listings are being viewed, how frequently, and while not by specific individual, we can characterize the type of buyer looking at your listing. This tells us how Internet marketing is working.
From our own website we are able to generate reports on Showing Time appointment requests and also monitor traffic viewing your property listing.
Through CSS we are able to get feedback from agents who have shown your property to get detailed market intelligence about property condition and the list price.